Photography by Nickayla Hodges, a Senior at Kelso High School
At this time last year, Kelso citizens overwhelmingly voted to approve a construction bond and educational levy to improve the learning experience for our students. We are so thankful for the support and generosity of our community, and continue to work diligently to...
As we begin the design work for our three new schools, and all the work we’re doing to improve the learning environments for our children, we’ve created some guiding principles to follow.
- Provide security access control system
- Provide new addressable fire alarm system
- Replace room unit ventilators
- Replace pneumatic controls with DDC controls
- Replace sewage lift station pumps and control system
- Replace boiler
- Replace office area HVAC system
- Repair library wall
- Replace telephone system
- Revise music practice room