Photography by Nickayla Hodges, a Senior at Kelso High School
We’re making progress in all six of our bond priorities. Lots of construction will be happening this summer. CONSTRUCTION: 6 PRIORTIES Safety & Security Collins Architects hired for consultation Current plans for 2 new schools will set safety standards for...
At this time last year, Kelso citizens overwhelmingly voted to approve a construction bond and educational levy to improve the learning experience for our students. We are so thankful for the support and generosity of our community, and continue to work diligently to...
When we asked the community for their thoughts on improving our schools, traffic flow was a concern that came up enough to become a priority. One of the ways we're working on that is by purchasing 7 properties around Wallace Elementary and 4 around Butler Acres...
- Provide security cameras/access control system
- Replace asphalt in parking and playground areas
- Upgrade façade and remove sunscreens
- Replace windows
- Provide new addressable fire alarm system
- Replace galvanized steel domestic water piping with copper tubing
- Replace boiler and hydronic piping
- Replace pneumatic controls with DDC controls
- Improve parking/circulation
- Repair drainage issues
- Build four new classrooms
- Replace phone system