Photography by Nickayla Hodges, a Senior at Kelso High School
You’ll be noticing some construction activity happening around Butler Acres very soon. Here’s some information to keep you in the loop. Current Activities Collins Architectural Group out of Longview is the architect for this project Upcoming activities Portables near...
We’re making progress in all six of our bond priorities. Lots of construction will be happening this summer. CONSTRUCTION: 6 PRIORTIES Safety & Security Collins Architects hired for consultation Current plans for 2 new schools will set safety standards for...
At this time last year, Kelso citizens overwhelmingly voted to approve a construction bond and educational levy to improve the learning experience for our students. We are so thankful for the support and generosity of our community, and continue to work diligently to...
- Provide security cameras/access control system
- Replace asphalt in parking and playground areas
- Upgrade façade and remove sunscreens
- Replace windows
- Provide new addressable fire alarm system
- Replace galvanized steel domestic water piping with copper tubing
- Replace boiler and hydronic piping
- Replace pneumatic controls with DDC controls
- Improve parking/circulation
- Repair drainage issues
- Build four new classrooms
- Replace phone system