VOTE by February 11, 2020Ballots will be mailed on or around January 24, 2020. They must be returned to a ballot drop-box or postmarked by February 11, 2020. For the levy to pass, over 50% of voters must vote yes.
Why do we need this levy?
This levy supports school programs, teachers, and staff not fully funded by the state. It will:
- Maintenance of grounds, facilities, and playfields
- Supports for at-risk students
- Student safety: counselors, health professionals, school resource officers (SROs)
- Smaller class sizes
- Special education teachers and paraprofessionals
- Robust fine arts & music programs
- Extracurricular & co-curricular activities, clubs, and athletics
- Counseling & mental health supports
- Early learning & academic achievement
- STEM related training & student opportunities
- Career exploration & opportunities
- Technology & instructional materials
You’ll be noticing some construction activity happening around Butler Acres very soon. Here’s some information to keep you in the loop. Current Activities Collins Architectural Group out of Longview is the architect for this project Upcoming activities Portables near...
We're very excited to announce the winning design for the mascot of Lexington Elementary. Meet Lex, drawn by Chris Erickson, IT Support Specialist. In addition to Chris’ computer skills, he is a very talented artist who draws every day. Lex is friendly, strong and...
FORMA Construction has been busy out at the Lexington site. They've been excavating existing soil; bringing in, grading and compacting gravel; and installing aggregate piers to stabilize the ground. Pretty soon they'll bring in stormwater and sanitary sewer utilities...